Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Bluejay Sport. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Experts enjoy the power and “quick” acceleration of the 500W mid-drive motor.
- Reviewers commend the Bluejay Sport's ability to sustain its top speed of 28mph.
- This bike demonstrates excellent hill-climbing performance in testing.
- Experts appreciate the stopping power provided by the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes.
- The vintage aesthetic and hidden cables enhance the bike's visual appeal, according to owners.
- Testers find the color display “intuitive.” It also has a USB port for charging devices.
- Owners praise the Bluejay Sport for its comfort.
- The front and rear racks can support 24lb and 55lb.
- The Bafang Go app provides detailed insights into speed, battery status, power output, and more.
- Bluejay includes free professional assembly with the Sport.
- The WTB Nano 2.1” tires perform “great on loose dirt and hardpack” trails.
5 reasons not to buy
- The Bluejay Sport has a lengthy recharge time of over seven hours.
- Testers are disappointed with the headlight, finding it "cheap" and dim.
- This bike lacks a throttle.
- The Bluejay Sport is relatively expensive, given the spec.
- In one expert’s view, the large, non-integrated battery is unsightly.
Expert Reviews83/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
2 hours ago
2 days ago