BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Bixe 12" Extreme Light Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Bixe 12" Extreme Light Balance Bike is very affordable.
- The bike is extremely lightweight. It weighs just 4.6 lbs.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- The bike is available in four colors that users found very attractive.
- The Bixe 12" Extreme Light Balance Bike has footrests.
- It is easy to adjust the seat and handlebars on the bike to fit the rider.
- The bike’s geometry puts riders in a position to easily maneuver on the bike.
- The foam tires do not leave marks on the floor if riders use the Bixe 12" Extreme Light Balance Bike indoors.
- Users found the bike helped children learn to balance, glide and stride before transitioning to a pedal bike.
- The foam tires do not hold air. Riders do not have to worry about their tires going flat.
6 reasons not to buy
- The foam tires do not provide adequate traction for riders.
- Many users noted the bike was poorly constructed.
- The seat is hard and uncomfortable for riders.
- The bike's components lack durability. Users reported catastrophic issues with the steerer, clamp, wheels and tires after only a few months of regular use.
- The bike does not have a handbrake.
- The Bixe 12" Extreme Light Balance Bike does not have quick-release clamps on the seat post or handlebars.