BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Birtech Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Birtech Balance Bike is easy to assemble. Tools are included.
- The bike is light and easy for toddlers to maneuver.
- Test riders agree the price is low compared to other balance bikes.
- The seat and handlebars are adjustable.
- The steel frame is durable and strong.
- The geometry of the bike places riders in a stable riding position. This allows riders to improve their gliding and striding skills before transitioning to a pedal bike.
- The tires are plastic and puncture-proof.
3 reasons not to buy
- Some users found the seat difficult to attach.
- The bike is advertised as suiting riders aged 2 to 5 but taller 5 year-olds found the bike too small.
- One user complained the front wheel can be wobbly.