Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Sinch Step-Through. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The Sinch ST folds smoothly at the frame, handlebars and pedals, to fit in your car boot or closet.
- A 48V 14Ah battery ensures a realistic maximum range of around 40 miles.
- Stylin’ design cues and tanwall tires confirm the Sinch ST as a real stunner.
- With a low-slung step-through frame, the Sinch ST is easy to mount and dismount.
- 7 gears couple with 5 assist levels to provide plenty of gear range for all terrains.
- Reviewers say that there is very little delay when pedal-assist engages.
- With an adjustable-height handlebar, the Sinch ST fits riders 4’11” to 6’3”.
- Tires? The Sinch ST’s 4” fatties are ready to roll over various surfaces.
- A 45mm suspension fork counters small-wheel bump feedback on uneven roads.
- The Sinch ST has an easily readable full-color display that syncs with Aventon’s app.
- With a 3-amp charger, the Sinch ST’s battery is fully juiced in 4 to 5 hours.
- The Sinch ST's display shows trip time, ‘calories burned’ and ‘trees saved’.
- Testers found the Sinch ST very quick and easy to assemble with included tools.
- A sturdy kickstand is included with the Sinch ST.
5 reasons not to buy
- At 68lb, the Sinch ST is heavy enough to create its own miniature gravity field.
- With no fenders, mud and water soaked Sinch ST riders.
- Some testers would prefer the power of hydraulic disc brakes.
- Lights are not included with the Sinch ST.
- Higher quality means a higher asking price, compared to some of the competition.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
The New Aventon Sinch is a Great Foldable, Fat Tire, Step-Through Ebike
The Aventon Sinch is the best-looking folding e-bike that we’ve ever reviewed. If you want a foldable e-bike, but don’t want to settle for lower quality, you should keep the Aventon Sinch ST in mind.
2022 Aventon Sinch ST Folding Commuter Ebike Review
I think it’s really essential to have these big tires when you have these small wheels because that gives you stability and bump-rolling, rough terrain ability. For small wheels, obstacles ‘look bigger’ to the wheel.
New Aventon Sinch Fat Tire Electric Bike Updated, Easier Than Ever to Mount Up and Ride!
The Aventon Sinch is priced slightly higher than a few other fat tire folders in its class. But it’s also made better, comes from a highly reputable company and sports better parts.