BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Pace 500 Step-Through. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- The Pace 500 Step-Through’s frame-shape makes it easy to mount and dismount this e-bike.
- The Pace 500 Step-Through is light, at 49 lbs, making it rideable with a flat battery and no assistance.
- The Pace 500 Step-Through is fast.
- Riders were delighted by the The Pace 500 Step-Through’s comfortable upright ride-position.
- Aventon 500 riders can alter their ride position using the bike’s adjustable stem and geometry.
- Pace 500 Step-Through buyers have the option to buy the bike in ‘Chalk White’ or ‘Celeste’ colorways.
- It’s impressive to see Tektro hydraulic disc brakes on the Pace 500 Step-Through, at this low price.
- The Pace 500 Step-Through is a fun ride.
- After being ridden for 750 to 900 miles, the Pace 500 Step-Through proved durable.
- Essential assembly tools are packed in with the Pace 500 Step-Through.
- Some buyers and reviewers found assembly of the Pace 500 Step-Through to be an easy-breezy affair.
- The Pace 500 Step-Through’s easy-to-read backlit display shows speed, assist mode, and battery level.
- Rapid acceleration is exhibited by the Pace 500 Step-Through.
- Local U.S.A. Aventon dealers are out there, to pre-assemble your Pace 500 Step-Through.
- The Pace 500 Step-Through’s battery can be removed, to charge it separately from the bike or to secure it from theft and/or vandalism.
- The Pace 500 Step-Through has a trigger throttle that kicks in with a little pedal action.
- Aventon offers free shipping with all bikes, including the Pace 500 Step-Through.
- Shimano’s Altus 8-speed drivetrain shifted smoothly on the Pace 500 Step-Through.
- The Pace 500 Step-Through is responsive.
- Reviewers cooed over the quality and amount of protective packaging provided pro-bono, with the Pace 500 Step-Through.
- When it comes to pedals, plastic could be drastic. Fret not, the Pace 500 Step-Through comes with “full metal pedals”!
- Some buyers were pleased with Aventon’s warranty replacement of their Pace 500 Step-Through’s faulty parts.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Aventon Pace 500 Step Through Review: Overview
The Pace 500 Step-Through proved itself to be a well-made and smooth sailing electric bicycle that falls somewhere between a cruiser and commuter… The Pace 500 Step-Through is a good choice for those who are going to be riding a lot on paved paths, around the neighborhood and throughout town… What you receive for what you pay makes the Pace 500 ST a hard bike to ignore.
Aventon Pace 500 Review
The Pace 500 features a capable electric drivetrain sporting a 20mph trigger throttle and a 28mph cadence based pedal assist, each complimented well by the stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes… A price competitive and affordable yet powerful and versatile high-speed ebike… An overall comfortable ride with relaxed ergonomics and thoughtful finishing touches… To keep the price low, some tradeoffs are to be considered… the big one to keep in mind is the assembly you may have to do on your own, however, you can always get some help from a bike shop, mobile service, or use their instructional videos…
Aventon Pace 500 Electric Bike Review!
Range-wise it does a good job. There are some things you might not expect to get for this price-point… the hydraulic brakes… some things I think it’s lacking for the price-point… the lights… It’s almost like a lot of Walmart bikes where the bike looks real sharp but there’s a lack of refinement… I would not elect to work-commute on a bike like this but it’s fun for Sunday riding. It’s fast.
Aventon Pace 500 Step Through Cruiser Style Ebike *Full Review*
Stopping power is provided by a Tektro hydraulic disc brake system… I’ve had this bike up to its top speed of 28mph before and they definitely pull it down from that speed to a dead stop with very little problem… Probably the smoothest 8-speed trigger shifter I’ve used so far… The Aventon seat is actually very plush and supportive…
Aventon Ebike – Pace 500 Step-Through / Best Ebike You Should Have (#16)
I purchased this e-bike in August 2020 and I’ve really enjoyed riding it! I highly recommend it!.. It can go very fast, up to 30 miles/hour. My partner and I tried it on different trails that pretty much have a steep hill, like Griffith Park, and it hasn’t been a problem for the Pace 500!.. If you consider buying an e-bike, I would recommend this one! It’s worth the investment. Trust me!