Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Pace 350 Next-Gen. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- On the Next-Gen Pace 350, the battery sits elegantly within the bike’s frame.
- Brake/tail-lights are smoothly recessed within the Pace 350’s Next-Gen seatstays.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes use 180mm rotors for decent stopping power.
- Kenda 2.2” tires roll well over paved roads and firm dirt.
- Motor cut-off sensors activate upon braking, ensuring a minimal stopping distance.
- This bike has a backlit color display that pairs with Aventon’s app for extra features.
- The Next-Gen Pace 350 places riders in a comfortable and upright riding position.
- Owners say the Next-Gen Pace 350 rides well, even without power.
- The step-through model is available in ‘Plum Purple’ and ‘Ghost White’ colorways. The high-step frame comes in ‘Cloud Grey’ or ‘Midnight Black’.
4 reasons not to buy
- The Pace 350’s cadence sensor could result in a delay in motor input.
- A buyer did not receive a parts box with their bike.
- The Pace 350 Next-Gen does not come fitted with a rack or fenders.
- Some customers experienced long delays dealing with customer service.
Expert Reviews83/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Aventon Pace 350 Review
That price is above that of the original Pace 350, but the bike’s still a terrific value – especially when factoring in pandemic-fueled supply challenges and price increases touching just about every manufacturing sector. That extra cost also gets you a way more attractive bike and some nice performance and safety improvements.
2022 Aventon Pace 500 and Pace 350 Reviewed – Did the Best Value e-Bike Commuter Get Better?
The assist doesn’t come on all at once. It gives you a little smooth curve. So that in a nutshell is how this is different from the other one. But guess what didn’t really change is the price, and in this day and age of supply chain problems that is just mind-blowing.
So it gets my highest recommendation.
The New 2022 Aventon Pace 500 and Pace 350 Next-Gen: Full Review
The Aventon Pace 350 has Tektro mechanical disc brakes which are adequate for most riders. They are plenty capable of what they’re meant to do: stop. If you are looking for an e-bike from a trusted brand that offers comfort, style and reliability it’s worth a closer look.
Hands-On: Aventon’s New Pace E-bikes Are Sleek Rides That Won’t Break the Bank
The ride quality is excellent, thanks in large part to balanced weight distribution, an ergonomic cruiser ride position, a luxurious saddle, and plush 650b tires. By far the coolest design detail on the new bikes is the tail-lights integrated into the rear stays, which will also light up whenever you brake.