Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Level.2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
26 reasons to buy
- The Aventon Level is offered at a good price for a commuter bike with these features.
- The bike has an attractive frame. It’s visually appealing, with an integrated battery and integrated cables.
- With a range of 30 to 60 miles, depending on the level of assistance in use, the bike can serve as a functional commuter.
- The integrated aluminum rack has a weight capacity of 55 lb.
- The Level comes with sturdy aluminum fenders that keep riders dry on wet days.
- As an additional safety measure, power to the bike is cut off when brakes are engaged.
- Kenda Kwick Drumlin tires are designed to handle the force of an electric bike. They are constructed with a grippy compound that minimizes wear.
- At 2.1”, the tires are wide enough to provide support over obstacles but also roll quickly on pavement.
- The double-butted hydro-formed aluminum frame has smooth welds. It's exceptionally durable.
- The frame of the bike has a lifetime warranty. The rest of the bike has a one-year warranty.
- The center-mounted LCD display is easy to read, day or night. It has a backlight.
- The grips are ergonomically shaped. Experts agree they are wonderfully comfortable.
- Experts were pleased that the front wheel has a thru-axle.
- The rear hub motor has 60Nm of torque. This allows riders to accelerate on flats and maintain speed with ease.
- Users have the option of getting the bike with “Throttle on Demand” or “Throttle on Pedal.”
- The pedals have reflective strips on them. This increases rider visibility.
- The handlebars are 31.8 mm. This standard size is excellent for riders that choose to swap their bars out.
- The eight-speed Shimano drivetrain shifts smoothly.
- The bike has a weight capacity of up to 250 lb and is offered in three sizes. Individuals of many sizes find this bike useful for their daily travel.
- The Velo saddle is comfortable to most.
- The bike charges in under five hours, allowing it to be fully recharged during most work shifts.
- The thumb throttle is easy to use.
- Hydraulic disc brakes from Bengal ensure riders stop quickly. Aventon uses 180 mm rotors with this brake set-up.
- Senior riders found the Aventon Level was easy to use and helped them maintain their fitness.
- The bike is fitted with an SR Suntour Mobie A32 fork that offers 75mm of travel. This softens the blow felt by riders traversing over rough patches of road.
- The throttle can be removed. This is great for riders that live in areas where throttle electric bikes are not permitted.
Bottom lineThe Aventon Level is an affordable entry-level electric bike. It’s designed for commuters and includes a rack and fenders. The bike has several fine features including hydraulic disc brakes, a suspension fork, throttle, and five levels of pedal assist. Unlike most hub-motor bikes, it employs a torque sensor. The throttle can be removed for those living in areas where the local laws prevent throttle use.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Aventon Level Commuter eBike | 100+ Mile Review
I’ve taken this over 100 miles. And I’m going to tell you all the good and bad things about this bike.
Aventon Level E-bike Review at 1000 Miles – Would I Buy It Again?
I took my Aventon Level e-bike on a 950 mile bike trek in California.
Aventon Level Electric Bike Review: Take My Money! (And It’s Not Even That Much)
The Aventon Level electric commuter bike is a great example of fair pricing matched with quality components, and the performance is great to boot!
Aventon Level Review
The Aventon Level is a powerful and feature-rich Class 3 commuting electric bike, a new model from Aventon that is competitively priced with impressive quality components throughout.
Aventon Level Review – 2021
Aventon is one of the more recognizable names in the e-bike industry from its beginnings in fixed-gear bicycles. The Level is one of the top sellers in their line-up, and we’ve looked forward to getting our hands on the 2021 model for this electric bike review.