Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Level.2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
21 reasons to buy
- The Aventon Level is offered at a good price for a commuter bike with these features.
- The bike has an attractive frame. It’s visually appealing, with an integrated battery and integrated cables.
- With a range of 30 to 60 miles, depending on the level of assistance in use, the bike can serve as a functional commuter.
- The integrated aluminum rack has a weight capacity of 55 lb.
- The Level comes with sturdy aluminum fenders that keep riders dry on wet days.
- As an additional safety measure, power to the bike is cut off when brakes are engaged.
- The 2.1" Kenda Kwick Drumlin tires are constructed with a grippy compound that minimizes wear.
- At 2.1”, the tires are wide enough to provide cushioning over obstacles but also roll quickly on pavement.
- The frame has a lifetime warranty. The rest of the bike has a one-year warranty.
- The center-mounted LCD display is easy to read, day or night. It has a backlight.
- The grips are ergonomically shaped. Experts agree they are wonderfully comfortable.
- Experts were pleased that the front wheel has a thru-axle.
- The rear hub motor has 60Nm of torque. This allows riders to accelerate on flats and maintain speed with ease.
- Users have the option of getting the bike with “Throttle on Demand” or “Throttle on Pedal.”
- The eight-speed Shimano drivetrain shifts smoothly.
- The bike has a weight capacity of up to 250 lb and is offered in three sizes. Individuals of many sizes find this bike useful for their daily travel.
- The Velo saddle is comfortable to most.
- The bike charges in under five hours, allowing it to be fully recharged during most work shifts.
- Hydraulic disc brakes from Bengal ensure riders stop quickly. Aventon uses 180 mm rotors with this brake set-up.
- The bike is fitted with an SR Suntour Mobie A32 fork that offers 75mm of travel. This softens the blow felt by riders traversing over rough patches of road.
- The thumb throttle is easy to use and can be removed. This is valuable for riders that live in areas where they aren't permitted.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Aventon Level Review – 2021
Aventon is one of the more recognizable names in the e-bike industry from its beginnings in fixed-gear bicycles. The Level is one of the top sellers in their line-up, and we’ve looked forward to getting our hands on the 2021 model for this electric bike review.
Best Electric Bikes
1 day ago
1 day ago