Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
4, 6 Hours
Volts and Amp Hours
Number of Gears
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Angotrade Electric Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Riders of any fitness level can enjoy the Angotrade, with three modes of pedal assist and a throttle.
- The bike folds for storage and transport.
- The long-range light is great for night riding.
- Water bottle mounts make this bike ideal for riding on hot, sunny days.
- The bike is quick and easy to assemble.
- There are YouTube videos available to assist buyers in assembly.
- The Angotrade can cover up to 43 miles on one battery, depending on the mode utilized and the terrain. The bike can easily be used for commuting with this range.
- The handlebar controls make it easy for riders to adjust their mode of pedal assist and monitor the battery life.
- Angotrade offers a one-year warranty on parts, including the battery.
- Fenders protect the rider from mud or water, on the road.
2 reasons not to buy
- The charger included for the bike only works when the battery is on the bike. If you are planning to charge the battery off the bike, a different charger is needed to fit the cables.
- Users complained the seat was uncomfortable.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
Electric bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores