BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Angotrade 26 Inch Electric Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Riders of any fitness level can enjoy the Angotrade, with three modes of pedal assist and a throttle.
- The bike folds for storage and transport.
- The long-range light is great for night riding.
- Water bottle mounts make this bike ideal for riding on hot, sunny days.
- The bike is quick and easy to assemble.
- There are YouTube videos available to assist buyers in assembly.
- The Angotrade can cover up to 43 miles on one battery, depending on the mode utilized and the terrain. The bike can easily be used for commuting with this range.
- The handlebar controls make it easy for riders to adjust their mode of pedal assist and monitor the battery life.
- Angotrade offers a one-year warranty on parts, including the battery.
- Fenders protect the rider from mud or water, on the road.
2 reasons not to buy
- The charger included for the bike only works when the battery is on the bike. If you are planning to charge the battery off the bike, a different charger is needed to fit the cables.
- Users complained the seat was uncomfortable.