BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the All-City Nature Boy / Nature Cross. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- Ride-quality awed; on tarmac, fire roads, dirt roads and some singletrack.
- As a pure commuter, Nature Boys were comfortable and tough.
- In gravel events and on recreational rides, Nature Boys were more than capable.
- Nature Boys and Nature Crosses excelled in cyclocross races.
- Fat tire clearances were a drawcard for buyers, from a 38c to 42c max.
- Handling was sharp off-road and nimble on-road.
- An expert described the finish and construction of Nature Boy frames as “superb”.
- The A.C.E.’s ‘killer’ paint job blew minds, in lime-green with black splatter.
- Pricing on the A.C.E. was deemed ‘remarkable’.
- 4130 steel frames are coated with an anti-rust agent.
- WTB rims, Tektro brakes and Cane Creek headsets are reliable and tough.
- Internal cabling is provided for the rear brake.
- Bosses allow the attachment of two water bottles.
5 reasons not to buy
- The Nature Boy A.C.E. is a pure race machine with no fender or rack eyelets.
- An owner found themselves bottoming out on their bottom bracket.
- An expert was frustrated with setup and durability of the eccentric bottom bracket.
- One racer found the stock wheels too heavy.
- Tektro brakes were soon replaced by a competitive rider.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 expert reviews
3 Year All-City Nature Boy Review
The All-City Nature Boy’s main strength is it’s versatility… You can fit real big tires on there, so if you’ve got real crappy streets… this is going to be ultra-comfortable… It can do everything, pretty well… It’s great for someone who wants an easy, simplistic commuter… It’s just a ton of fun to ride.