Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
5, 6 Hours
Volts and Amp Hours
Number of Gears
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-560 P7. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- Testers feel this e-bike is priced low for the provided features.
- Addmotor says the Bafang 750W hub motor outputs 1200W of peak power.
- Owners are impressed by the motor’s 80Nm of torque output.
- Assembling this bike is simple with the required tools. They are included.
- Addshox's 100mm suspension fork suits moderately uneven terrain.
- A 48V 17.5Ah battery provides riders with as much as 55 miles of range.
- This e-bike has an independent twist throttle with power cut-off.
- The Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 All-Terrain E-Bike has a payload of 300lb.
- Front and rear fenders are included with this E-Bike.
- An integrated headlight comes included. It is operated from the bike’s display.
- 4”-wide tires provide ample cushioning on the Motan M-560 P7’s 26” wheels.
- This bike’s battery can be removed for security or charging.
- The Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 All-Terrain E-Bike is available in six sexy colorways.
- The Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 All-Terrain E-Bike comes with a 1-year warranty.
- A rear rack is included with the Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 All-Terrain E-Bike.
- Customer service is responsive. Replacement of faulty components is prompt.
- Some buyers are delighted by the appearance of the Addmotor Motan M-560 P7.
- This e-bike is designed to accommodate riders as tall as 6’6”.
7 reasons not to buy
- Some riders would prefer hydraulic disc brakes on what is a heavier bike.
- The Motan M-560 P7’s cadence sensor results in a slight delay in assist.
- At 74lb, the Motan M-560 P7 would be difficult to carry or lift.
- Multiple buyers reported derailleur damage on this e-bike, from new.
- Owners report that issues with this bike have gone unheeded by Addmotor.
- This e-bike is not designed to accommodate riders under 5’10” in height.
- Under load and up long or steep hills, the Motan M-560 P7’s motor is noisy.
Expert Reviews88/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Best Electric Bikes
Electric bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores