Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-560 P7. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- Testers feel this e-bike is priced low for the provided features.
- Addmotor says the Bafang 750W hub motor outputs 1200W of peak power.
- Owners are impressed by the motor’s 80Nm of torque output.
- Assembling this bike is simple with the required tools. They are included.
- Addshox's 100mm suspension fork suits moderately uneven terrain.
- A 48V 17.5Ah battery provides riders with as much as 55 miles of range.
- This e-bike has an independent twist throttle with power cut-off.
- The Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 All-Terrain E-Bike has a payload of 300lb.
- Front and rear fenders are included with this E-Bike.
- An integrated headlight comes included. It is operated from the bike’s display.
- 4”-wide tires provide ample cushioning on the Motan M-560 P7’s 26” wheels.
- This bike’s battery can be removed for security or charging.
- The Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 All-Terrain E-Bike is available in six sexy colorways.
- The Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 All-Terrain E-Bike comes with a 1-year warranty.
- A rear rack is included with the Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 All-Terrain E-Bike.
- Customer service is responsive. Replacement of faulty components is prompt.
- Some buyers are delighted by the appearance of the Addmotor Motan M-560 P7.
- This e-bike is designed to accommodate riders as tall as 6’6”.
7 reasons not to buy
- Some riders would prefer hydraulic disc brakes on what is a heavier bike.
- The Motan M-560 P7’s cadence sensor results in a slight delay in assist.
- At 74lb, the Motan M-560 P7 would be difficult to carry or lift.
- Multiple buyers reported derailleur damage on this e-bike, from new.
- Owners report that issues with this bike have gone unheeded by Addmotor.
- This e-bike is not designed to accommodate riders under 5’10” in height.
- Under load and up long or steep hills, the Motan M-560 P7’s motor is noisy.