Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the 6KU Urban Track. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The fast, aggressive stance of the bike attracted urban riders.
- Most reviews complimented the lightweight aluminum frame. For this reason, some buyers even graduated from the 6KU steel fixie to this model.
- 6KU’s track bike drew users with its aerodynamic look.
- This bike was favored over others for its affordability.
- One rider reported few problems after six months use.
- Assembly was straight-forward for a large number of buyers.
- Numerous reviewers deemed this to be a great beginner’s bike.
5 reasons not to buy
- The color that was received, sometimes differed from what was ordered.
- Drivetrain issues plagued a few users. In some instances, only weeks after their first ride.
- There were occasional reports of missing parts, dents and scratches on new products.
- It wasn’t unusual for longer-term users to mention that they had to perform numerous upgrades.
- The componentry is not high-end, with the most common difficulties coming from crank and pedal issues.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October