Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the ZOOZ Ultra Urban. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
20 reasons to buy
- Riders of the ZOOZ UU1100 reach 33mph under throttle-only operation.
- Owners report that ZOOZ Urban Ultralights are safe and sturdy at speed.
- The small-wheeled ZOOZ is nimble and agile, through traffic and obstacles.
- A long seat and high bars position ZOOZ riders for comfortable cruising.
- A passenger fits on the ZOOZ’s long seat.
- The ZOOZ’s hydraulic disc brakes provide great stopping power and sensitivity.
- The ZOOZ UU250 weighs only 44.4lb, while the UU750 is 55.7lb.
- ZOOZ Urban Ultralights have a unique ‘BMX meets chopper’ appearance.
- All ZOOZ Urban Ultralights can reach a reported maximum 40 miles of range.
- To assemble the ZOOZ, owners need only install the front wheel, pedals & bars.
- Predictable assist from ZOOZ's pedal sensors makes for a safe ride.
- ZOOZ UU bikes have a weight capacity of 300lb (1100), 230lb (750) or 200lb (250).
- Throttle-only activation is available, quick and powerful on all ZOOZ models.
- ZOOZ Urban Ultralights feature an integrated tail light beneath the bikes’ saddle.
- For the ZOOZ UU750 and 1100, fat 2.5” Maxxis Hookworm tires absorb bumps.
- ZOOZ Urban Ultralights are compact and easy to store in apartments, vans etc.
- Talented riders can jump the ZOOZ at BMX tracks, over stairs or off ledges.
- ZOOZ Urban Ultralights come with an adjustable kickstand.
- An expert feels the ZOOZ’s weight is well distributed, with a rear-wheel hub-motor and battery beneath the saddle.
- ZOOZ bikes use big brake discs: 203/180mm (UU1100), 180/160mm (UU750) & 160/160mm (UU250).
4 reasons not to buy
- One expert’s thighs rubbed against the ZOOZ’s wide seat unless they were standing.
- For some riders and testers, pedal-assist was delayed by the ZOOZ’s pedal sensors.
- The ZOOZ’s long seat is not adjustable.
- A reviewer noted that ZOOZ bikes did not climb hills powerfully using only throttle.
Expert Reviews70/100 based on 1 rated expert review
ZOOZ 750 Review: The Wedding Sneakers of E-bikes
I had a blast on the 750W bike. I think it was great for the cruising focus the bike has. If I planned on hitting the park a bit more or tackling big hills on the regular, I would opt for the 1000W… No other bike is as inviting, alluring or carefree as the ZOOZ.
Our First Electric BMX E-bike, the ZOOZ Urban Ultralight 1100 Review
The ZOOZ is the ultimate fun machine. You time-travel to your childhood days of riding BMX, but you are ripping it at speeds up to 33 mph… perfect for the person going through that midlife crisis, wanting an escape from the monotonous 9-5 adulthood, but smart enough to realize that an expensive convertible or red Corvette isn’t the answer… We took the ZOOZ off packed dirt jumps.
The Most Exciting E-bike We’ve Tested! ZOOZ Urban Ultralight
For no suspension it’s pretty smooth… it moves in the air a lot better than I thought too… That thing’s way more capable than I thought. The brakes are way better than I thought… It was really kind of a guessing game where the throttle was going to grab.