Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Yeti SB135. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- The SB135 comes in seven builds (two 'Lunch Ride'), covering a wide range of budgets.
- Lunch Ride editions get beefier tires, an additional 10mm fork travel, and more powerful brakes for gnarlier shredding.
- Testers say the low top tube, XS frame sizing, and 27.5" wheels make the SB135 a good option for short riders (4'10" and above).
- Multiple experts call the bike super playful and nimble, ideal for jibbing. They highlight how the SB135 makes even mellow and "boring" trails fun again.
- Riders enjoy the improved acceleration and agility that 27.5" wheels provide over 29ers.
- The SB135's pedaling efficiency impresses experts. One claims that they never needed the suspension lockout.
- Yeti provides lots of room for dropper posts (150mm on S/XS, 175mm on M, 200mm+ on L/XL).
- An expert says pedaling and shifting on the T4 Turq's SRAM XX AXS Transmission are "smooth as butter".
- Several reviewers regard the SB135 as one of the most fun bikes tested this season.
- Riders agree that the SB135 is a great descender.
- Testers appreciate how easily the bike changes lines, so the 27.5" wheels don't get bogged down in technical sections.
- One expert says he rode two double black diamond trails just like he would have on a 29er.
- Testers relish how the SB135 compensates for rider error.
- An expert says the comfort and traction of the LR T3's DT Swiss EX 1700 aluminum wheels reduce rider fatigue, giving them more control at the end of a trail.
- The SB135 is compatible with a 29" front wheel and fork.
6 reasons not to buy
- As with all Yeti bikes, the SB135 is expensive.
- Some testers find the bike a bit sluggish when climbing.
- The SB135's compact geometry and smaller wheels require the rider to move their weight around more than on typical 29ers, which roll more easily over techy terrain.
- One expert believes a longer front center would help the SB135 better cope with steep, rocky descents.
- One tester thinks the Lunch Ride T3's Maxxis EXO+ tires lack grip when going fast through corners.
- The Lunch Ride builds don't come in XS or S sizes.
Expert Reviews88/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Yeti SB135 Mountain Bike Review: Hops, Jibs, and Rails Like No Other, Especially if You’re Shorter
If you’re a rider who desires fun over absolute performance and who loves to look for every rock, bump, and stump to jib off of, this bike will add snap, pop, and air to your lines.
Introducing the New SB135 The Dopamine Machine
I have not had the time to truly push the limits of the new Yeti SB135, but from first impressions I can safely say that it is a surprisingly capable bike both up and down the hill, whilst providing that dual-slalom mindset when you hit up the local flow trail.
Yeti’s New 27.5” SB135 is Playful and Agile Without Sacrificing Trail Capability
This versatile MTB has everything it needs to handle technical trails, but it keeps its dimensions on the smaller side allowing it to rail tight corners, whip around pumptracks, and jump with a lot more agility than a big ol’ 29er.
New Yeti SB135 TLR Transmission T3 2023 First Ride Review – 650b Ain’t Dead! [German]
The Yeti SB135 TLR Transmission T3 is clearly more than a nostalgic blast from the past, clearly standing out from the 29″ crowd and slapping a massive smile on your face with its playful character.
Latest Discussions in the Forum
15 hours ago
18 hours ago
14 September – 1 October