Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Yeti SB130. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- This mid-travel bike is fast and stable on a variety of trails. Experts noted it was especially quick on cross-country trails and flow trails.
- The Yeti SB130’s geometry offers riders a great all-around centered riding position.
- The long reach helps center the rider on steep climbs.
- The bike is available in four sizes, making it a great fit for a wide range of riders.
- Experts agree the Yeti SB130 excels in climbing with its anti-squat capabilities and the 76.8 degrees seat tube angle.
- The slack headtube angle provides stability at higher speeds and through rocky, rough terrain.
- Yeti offers seven build options of the SB130, with SRAM and Shimano componentry. This allows riders to choose a build that meets their preferences and budget.
- The bike promotes efficient pedaling and solid mid-stroke support, with the Switch Infinity suspension system.
- The high level of anti-squat gives the SB130 a sporty feel, according to experts.
- There is minimal kickback under power or when braking with this bike.
- The long wheelbase, centered riding position and Switch Infinity suspension paired with the Maxxis tire set up provide the SB130 with excellent traction.
- Experts described the bike as playful and great for boosting.
- Even with a longer reach, the SB130 is easy to control at slow speeds and around corners.
- The Yeti SB130 has room for a water bottle.
- Oversized ports and internal cabling are design elements of the SB130 that make it easy to maintain.
5 reasons not to buy
- The shock system is not the most sensitive, experts note the suspension is more poppy than plush.
- This bike may be too much to handle for beginner to intermediate riders. Careful thought is needed to ride the SB130 down steep technical trails. The bike can easily get away from riders, that do not have the experience and skill necessary to smoothly maneuver it.
- The long wheelbase is not ideal for tight technical turns. The bike can get in the way of itself.
- The rear tire clearance is tight.
- Experts felt that it was difficult to get positioned forward enough, to keep the front tire down on the steepest climbs.
Bottom lineThe Yeti SB130 is a trail bike for riders with experience and skill. The bike is a mid-travel trail bike. It excels in climbing with the Switch Infinity suspension and centered riding position, promoting great traction. Yeti offers seven build options in four sizes, ensuring the bike both fits and meets the needs of the rider. The Yeti SB130 needs an experienced rider to maintain control of it on the downhills. This bike can easily get away from riders that are not prepared to actively ride it.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
The Yeti SB130 is aimed squarely at the trail bike market. This new 29er is longer and slacker than many competing models and like the longer-travel SB150, it can even hold a water bottle.
Yeti SB130 T-Series X01 Eagle Review
The SB130 pedals and climbs fairly (but not exceptionally) well. It’s fast, solid and super-fun, but the temperamental brakes were annoying.
Yeti SB130 Turq X01 2019 Review
The all-new Yeti SB130 is a swift-climbing trail bike that makes a tremendous daily driver.
Bible Review: Yeti SB130 X01 Race Turq
The SB 130 is like a cheetah. It’s fast, long and takes a skilled trainer to make it purr.
Field Test: Yeti SB130
We see a lot of bikes come and go but the SB130 has become the “go-to” for aggressive trail riding. Its all around prowess in both ascending and descending technical terrain keep it as a top choice for a variety of riding.
2019 Yeti Cycles SB130 Test Ride & Review
This is an incredible bike. I would be happy owning this bike, if it was my only bike.
The SB130 is the Yeti Trail Bike You’ve Been Waiting For
The SB130 is a stunning bike, and a prime example of the new-school trail-bike experience.
The Yeti SB130 Pushes the Trail Bike Envelope [Review]
Overall the Yeti SB130 is an extremely capable bike, worthy of pretty much any trail you might want to ride on a mountain bike.
Yeti SB130 TLR on Test- Full Throttle Trail Bike for Rough Trails and Experienced Riders
The Yeti SB130 TLR is a dream bike that offers an undreamt-of level of comfort and traction.
2020 Yeti SB130
The Yeti SB130 has been a blast to ride on a variety of terrain. I think a lot of intermediate to expert riders could get along with this bike on a variety of trails.
Yeti SB130 Review: Your Other Bikes Will Gather Dust
Replacing Yeti’s hugely popular SB5.5, the SB130 made me a better rider.