Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Viribus Electric Tricycle. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Viribus Electric Tricycle is available with 20", 24” or 26” wheels and tires. Riders as short as 5’3” can use the 24” version. The 26” bike is great for taller riders up to 6’9”.
- The battery is removable. It can be charged on or off of the tricycle.
- The handlebars are high. They place riders in an upright riding position that is comfortable.
- Fenders are included.
- There is a pedal-assist and throttle option. Both are powered by the 250W front hub motor.
- An electric horn is included.
- An LED headlight helps riders see, pedaling at night or in poor weather.
- The bike is rated to carry 220lbs. Testers found it can transport more than this.
- There is a large basket on the Viribus Electric Tricycle. This allows riders to commute and run errands on it.
7 reasons not to buy
- The tricycle only has a range of 20 miles with pedal assist.
- It is heavy.
- Assembly is a difficult and lengthy process.
- Many users found parts for the Viribus Electric Tricycle were missing or damaged.
- The pedal assist is hard to operate.
- The trike felt very unstable for several users.
- There is no motor cut-off on the handlebars. Users desired this safety feature.