Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rad Power RadTrike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- Experts say the RadTrike is stable, with 18” wheels that lower its center of gravity.
- Reviewers say the backrest-equipped saddle is pedal-friendly and places them in a comfortable, upright position.
- With a low standover height, its easy to mount and dismount.
- The RadTrike can carry a 415 lb payload, a 325 lb rider, and 60lb on its rear rack.
- A tester ranged 25-59 miles, from one charge of the 480 Wh battery.
- Testers say the RadTrike’s 750W motor proves powerful on flat terrain.
- Testers say a front mechanical disc & rear coaster brake combine to provide ample stopping power. A parking brake allows riders to park on a slope.
- One reviewer says this one of the most “affordable, quality” e-trikes available.
- Rad Power says the RadTrike fits riders from 4’10” to 6’4”.
- Riders can back-it-up, with an “easy to use” reversing function.
- A tester was able to “do full 360° turns in the width of a sidewalk”.
- Integrated lighting includes an LED headlight and tail/brake light.
- A steel frame allows for small-bump absorption and flexibility on turns.
- The RadTrike folds at the stem to reduce its profile for storage or transport.
- Testers say it fits through household doorways.
8 reasons not to buy
- The RadTrike’s top speed is 14 mph.
- A tester notes that 18” wheels transmit vibration when riding over uneven terrain. An owner says the RadTrike provides a “rough ride” on roads and sidewalks.
- With its single-speed drivetrain, a tester finds the RadTrike is hard to pedal from a dead stop. For one tester, the front wheel spun out when taking off on grass.
- An expert notices a lag in motor-assistance, due to the cadence sensor.
- A tester feels that gear range is limited at both lower and higher pedal speeds.
- At 82 lb with a steel frame, the RadTrike is heavy.
- Speed and odometer info is missing from the RadTrike’s display.
- One buyer received their RadTrike with a bent rear axle, another reported small parts breaking easily.
Expert Reviews94/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Testing of Rad Power Bikes Slickly Designed Electric Trike
A nicely made and well thought-out electric tricycle from a large US-based company with great product support and a vast ecosystem of compatible accessories. Is it worth this much of a premium? I think so, yes.
3 Wheels of Power:
Why You Should Consider the Rad Power RadTrike Electric Tricycle
It’s an ideal choice for daily commutes, leisurely rides, and even some light cargo hauling. While experienced riders may find themselves desiring a bit more power, and the weight can be a concern for transport, the RadTrike excels in comfort, safety, and usability, especially for those with mobility issues.
Latest Discussions in the Forum
15 hours ago
18 hours ago
14 September – 1 October