Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Velowave Prado S. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- According to owners, this bike is easy to assemble using the included tools.
- The suspension fork and 4” fat tires allow riders to tackle roads, grass, and light trails.
- Users note that the hydraulic brakes are smooth and powerful, with no adjustment needed
- The step-through design makes it easy for riders to get on and off the bike.
- Many users praise Velowave’s customer service.
- The battery can be removed for charging off the bike and supports fast charging.
- The Prado S has a high payload capacity of 330lb.
- Reviewers highlight the bike’s smooth and fun ride quality.
- There are five pedal assistance levels and a ‘walk mode.’
- The Velowave Prado S includes a bright front light.
6 reasons not to buy
- Some reviewers think the lowest assist level is too powerful, so maintaining a steady speed under 10mph is difficult.
- One reviewer finds the throttle to be too sensitive.
- The battery can’t be removed with the rear cargo basket installed.
- Various users mention that the range falls short of expectations.
- Multiple owners had problems with the tire bead separating from the rim.
- The pedal assist doesn’t kick in smoothly, according to one reviewer.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
56 mins ago
2 days ago