BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ride1UP LMT'D. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Ride1Up LMT’D has a throttle, along with five modes of pedal assist. These help riders to reach speeds of up to 28 mph.
- Testers were pleased the bike has a range of up to 50 miles.
- The bike is lighter than other electric bikes in its category. It weighs only 51 lb.
- Buyers have the choice of two colors: 'Midnight Grey' or 'Sand/Brown'.
- The LMT’D comes with a thirty-day money-back guarantee and a one-year warranty.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and 180mm brake rotors provide excellent stopping power on the bike.
- The bike is available with a step-through or step-over frame. The step-through frame is ideal for riders with limited mobility.
- There are mounting points for a rack. Testers found the bike great for commuting or running errands if they chose to attach one.
- The Schwalbe Super Moto X tires are durable and provide excellent traction.
- The battery is removable and can be charged on or off the bike.
- The torque sensor in the bottom bracket offers riders a smoother ride than electric bikes that have a cadence sensor.
- Senior citizens found the sporty riding position comfortable.
- A kickstand is included.
- The Selle Royal Freeway saddle uses gel padding and delivers a plush ride.
- The fork has 80mm of travel. This dampens the blow when riders travel over chip sealed and pot-holed roads.
- The LMT’D is priced more affordably than other bikes in its category.
- Speed, distance traveled, moving time and level of assist are all easy to read on the bike’s display screen.
4 reasons not to buy
- Lights are not integrated into the bike.
- Some testers found the LMT’D had a noisy motor.
- Assembly is not an easy process.
- Testers are surprised the motor does not cut off when the brakes are engaged.