Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- By reports, the Illimitate rode well on roads, gravel and dirt.
- Shifting with the Shimano Tiagra drivetrain was described as “crisp and precise”.
- Some owners saw this rig as great value for the price, considering componentry.
- Own-brand wheels were said to be strong, but heavy.
- XL sizes fit big guys, 6’2” and up.
- Buyers said the Illimitate was sleek and cool looking.
- One owner said that the Illimitate was a comfortable ride.
- Customers lauded responsive, U.S.-based customer service.
- Owners found it easy to assemble, in an almost unbelievable 20 minutes.
- The aluminum frame was described as sturdy.
8 reasons not to buy
- Numerous buyers found this bike to be heavy, mostly due to the frame.
- Own-brand wheels were said to be heavy, but strong.
- Flat areas on handlebars were wide and may not fit lights and other accessories.
- Paint chipped easily, according to more than one buyer.
- Braking was described as poor.
- One owner received undersized cables, a faulty cassette and a bent disc rotor.
- One buyer claimed untrue wheels, a misaligned frame and a faulty fork and stem.
- After 6 months riding, an owner replaced both brakes and cassette bearings.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Best Commuter and City Bikes
Commuter and city bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores