Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Diamondback Haanjo 3. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- Reviewers agree that the Diamondback Haanjo 3 is excellent value.
- Experts and riders praise the bike's versatility for gravel riding, commuting, bicycle touring, bikepacking, and even some trails.
- Reviewers say the Haanjo 3 is stable and confidence-inspiring off-road, and the relatively upright riding position provides better forward visibility.
- Experts are impressed with the fork, which performs better than expected for aluminum.
- One rider is amazed by how the bike handles mud, sand, drops, ascents, and bumpy, rooted terrain.
- Experts appreciate the range of the Sora 2x9 drivetrain and the small jumps between gears.
- Riders say the 37mm WTB Riddler Comp tires provide plenty of traction and confidence, even on loose terrain.
- This bike has room for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 2.1" tires, giving buyers plenty of customization options.
- One reviewer likes the Haanjo 3's balance of comfort and responsive handling for commutes and longer rides.
- The frame has mounts for front and rear racks, fenders, and bottles (including one under the downtube).
- The Haanjo 3 has room in the main triangle for a frame bag.
- Several reviewers praise the Haanjo 3's braking power, with one highlighting braking performance in wet weather.
3 reasons not to buy
- According to experts, buyers might struggle to adjust the gears and brakes when assembling the bike.
- One expert complains about the bumpy feel on rough terrain.
- Two riders say that the own-brand saddle is uncomfortable.
Expert Reviews98/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
The Haanjo 3 Erases the Line Between Gravel and Pavement
To say that I was shocked at how much I enjoyed riding this bike would also be an understatement and has me reconsidering my obsession with needing only the lightest bikes… the Haanjo 3 excels on both pavement and dirt.
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
1 day ago
1 day ago