Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Topstone Lefty. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The Cannondale Topstone Lefty is a full suspension gravel bike with 30mm of travel in the Oliver Lefty fork and 30mm of travel in the rear.
- The Oliver Lefty fork steers with precision.
- Cannondale provides riders with room for three water bottles on the Topstone Lefty, making this bike ideal for long days riding gravel roads.
- The Kingpin flex suspension allows riders to ride comfortably over singletrack terrain.
- Specced with 650b x 47mm tires and wheels, the Topstone Lefty is also compatible with a 700c setup.
- Voluptuous, 650b tires provide riders with traction and comfort over a variety of terrain. Experts note they are able to stay in the saddle over most terrain.
- The suspension is intuitive. It feels rigid until the rider encounters an obstacle in their path.
- Experts found the gear range was wide and allowed them to tackle a variety of terrain.
- The bike is attractive and has a sleek appearance with internally routed cables.
- Experts found it easy to lock-out the Oliver Lefty fork.
- The Ai rear offset increases the stiffness of the bike in the rear. This allows for greater power transfer when riding the Cannondale Topstone Lefty.
- Experts describe the bike as capable of taking on endurance gravel races and bikepacking adventures. The bike has room for a frame bag.
- The Topstone Lefty is available in both aluminum and carbon builds. This allows riders to find a version of the Topstone Lefty that best fits their budget and preferences.
- The wedge seatpost attachment gives the bike a crisp and polished appearance.
4 reasons not to buy
- Users were disappointed to find that there are few wheels compatible with the Topstone Lefty, due to the Ai offset in the rear.
- The short chainstays on the bike reduce traction on steep descents.
- Experts agree that the weighted front end can negatively affect one's climbing ability on steep climbs.
- The bike is specced with a 1x drivetrain. Many test riders stated they would like to see a 2x set up on the bike.
Expert Reviews100/100 based on 1 rated expert review
NEW Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty & Neo | GCN Tech First Look
Now while 30mm of suspension might not sound like much to mountain bikers, Cannondale reckon that with that and those nice big volume tires that this Topstone would comfortably overlap with the kind of terrain that you would consider taking a mountain bike on.
Review: Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 1
Cannondale is adding a full suspension model to its gravel bike arsenal. The Topstone Carbon Lefty features an all-new Lefty Oliver fork and knobby, high-volume 650b tires intended to increase the Topstone’s appetite for adventure.
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
14 hours ago
17 hours ago
14 September – 1 October