BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the TheCroco Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- TheCroco's Balance Bike is available in six attractive colors.
- The bike is more affordable than others in its category.
- The bike weighs just over 4lbs. It is easy for the smallest toddlers to maneuver.
- It is easy to adjust the handlebars and seat, with quick-release clamps on each.
- The bike has a footrest.
- The tires don’t require air.
- Assembly is fairly easy.
- Most users describe the aluminum frame as “sturdy.”
- Customer service is extremely responsive.
- Testers agree the bike has a comfortable seat.
- The TheCroco Balance Bike is easy for most to assemble.
- A bell is included with the bike.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bike is advertised for children with an inseam up to 17”. Users found it was best for children much smaller.
- Users found the tires slipped and lacked traction.
- The seat and handlebars often slip out of place.
- Many users found the instructions for assembly were unclear.