BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the sixthreezero Ride in the Park. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- Sixthreezero’s Ride in The Park is an attractive bike that has a vintage vibe.
- Riders state the bike shifts smoothly between gears. The Ride in The Park is available with three or seven gears.
- Users found the wide cushioned saddle provided a pleasant ride.
- The aluminum frame is durable with flawless welds, according to one user.
- Test riders agree the bike is affordable.
- Sixthreezero provides riders with an informative video to assist them in assembling the Ride in The Park.
- The bike excels on bike paths and paved roads.
- The Ride in The Park comes with a rack.
4 reasons not to buy
- Generic instructions make assembling the bike an arduous and lengthy task.
- Users complained it was easy to break bolts when assembling the Ride in The Park.
- The bike requires numerous tools for assembly that are not included with the bike.
- Weighing in at 30 lbs., the bike is heavy compared to others in its category.