Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the sixthreezero Ride in the Park. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- Sixthreezero’s Ride in The Park is an attractive bike that has a vintage vibe.
- Riders state the bike shifts smoothly between gears. The Ride in The Park is available with three or seven gears.
- Users found the wide cushioned saddle provided a pleasant ride.
- The aluminum frame is durable with flawless welds, according to one user.
- Test riders agree the bike is affordable.
- Sixthreezero provides riders with an informative video to assist them in assembling the Ride in The Park.
- The bike excels on bike paths and paved roads.
- The Ride in The Park comes with a rack.
4 reasons not to buy
- Generic instructions make assembling the bike an arduous and lengthy task.
- Users complained it was easy to break bolts when assembling the Ride in The Park.
- The bike requires numerous tools for assembly that are not included with the bike.
- Weighing in at 30 lbs., the bike is heavy compared to others in its category.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Commuter Bikes
Commuter bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores
Discuss which bike to choose in the forum
1 hour ago
2 days ago