Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Fastback. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Schwinn Fastback is a sleek entry-level road bike.
- The bike is offered with a carbon or aluminum frame.
- Most users agree assembly is easy.
- There is room to carry up to two water bottles in the frame.
- Users find the bike light compared to other entry-level road bikes.
- The Shimano drivetrains used on each build of the bike shift smoothly.
- The cables are internally routed through the frame. This gives the bike a clean appearance.
- The black color is beautiful, according to users.
- The Fastback is priced affordably.
- Most testers agree the caliper brakes are responsive.
- The gear range is great for traversing hills and maintaining speed on flats.
- Several testers agree the bike places them in a comfortable riding position for long days in the saddle.
6 reasons not to buy
- Derailleur problems were a frequent issue for riders.
- The handlebars do not come wrapped.
- Broken spokes were problematic for some users.
- The pedals are outdated, according to many.
- Customer service is hard to reach if there are issues with the bike.
- Cable-rattle greatly annoyed riders.