Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Fair Lady. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Schwinn Fair Lady is attractive with high handlebars.
- The floral patterned banana seat is a delightful touch, according to riders.
- The instructions for assembly are clear and easy to follow.
- The bike has a responsive coaster brake.
- Schwinn’s steel frame is durable on the Fair Lady.
- Users found the single-speed drive train easy to maintain.
- The Fair Lady is affordable to most.
4 reasons not to buy
- Many users reported that components on the bike can easily break.
- Reviewers found it hard to replace parts and to contact customer service at Schwinn.
- Users were disappointed to find tools are not included with the bike for assembly.
- The parts are hard to fit together, making assembly a lengthy process.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Latest Discussions in the Forum
15 hours ago
17 hours ago
14 September – 1 October