Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the RoyalBaby Space Shuttle. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- The monocoque magnesium frame is lightweight and looks funky.
- 120mm disc brakes increased confidence and kept working in wet conditions.
- Many parents found assembly to be easy and quick.
- Fat, 2.4” tires kept the Space Shuttle firmly grounded.
- Customer service was responsive, swiftly replacing faulty pedals and forks.
8 reasons not to buy
- Buyers found that their bike did not come with dual disc-brakes, as pictured.
- In a number of instances, chains were radically over-tensioned.
- Pedal bearings were sometimes so shot that, they wouldn’t turn.
- Wheels occasionally arrived untrued.
- One owner received uneven forks and sent them back.
- A couple of parents were unable to fully lower the seat tube.
- An owner reported rust inside the headtube and headset of their new bike.
- One parent said that the magnesium frame snapped in half while their child was riding the Space Shuttle.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October