Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the RoyalBaby Jenny & Bunny. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The bike has a sturdy steel frame.
- The welds on the frame are smooth and three color options provide riders with an attractive bike.
- The RoyalBaby Jenny Bunny bike comes in five sizes with options for training wheels. It is suitable for a wide range of young riders.
- The bike is easy to assemble with clear instructions and the tools for assembly included with the bike.
- The bike includes a bell, to alert other riders of one’s presence.
- The RoyalBaby Jenny Bunny bike comes with a basket. Rider’s found the basket was great for carrying toys, a water bottle, flowers and snacks.
- The training wheels are easy to adjust.
- The training wheels sit evenly on the ground.
- The RoyalBaby Jenny Bunny bike has wide wheels for increased stability riding through grass or dirt.
- The front and rear brakes provide the rider with great stopping power. The bike uses a combination of hand and coaster brakes.
- The chain is protected by a chainguard for added safety, on the RoyalBaby Jenny Bunny bike.
5 reasons not to buy
- Users found the RoyalBaby Jenny Bunny bike was heavy compared to other children's bikes.
- Many users reported that some parts were hard to attach and did not stay in place when installed, including the pedals, seat, kickstand and handlebars.
- The basket rattles while one rides.
- Many riders found the pedals on the Jenny Bunny offered too much resistance, making it difficult to pedal.
- Users found that the frame and parts were damaged during shipping.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October