Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- It seemed that the main reward of a Rocker mini BMX is the lashings of fun delivered.
- In terms of value, some buyers saw the iROK as better quality than more expensive BMXs.
- Most owners found the iROK straight-forward and easy to put together, with good instructions.
- Rocker bikes were admired for their build quality, being strong enough for adult abuse.
- Packaging impressed, frequently.
- Buyers are impressed by the massive range of colorways and limited editions.
- Customer service was lauded for quality, fast replacement of parts, free postage and knowledgeable advice.
- Long-term owners found their iROKs to be durable.
- It was seen as a good trainer, building confidence to develop full-size BMX skills.
- Rockers took a severe beating; large drops, jumps, impacts, stairs etc. etc.
- Some parents found these Rocker bikes suitable for their small children.
11 reasons not to buy
- Hi-Ten Steel is tough but heavy and unforgiving.
- 1-piece cranks were lower-end.
- Numerous owners said the iROK was heavy, even though this weight contributed to strength.
- Some parents lamented the lack of brakes, although this bike is not aimed at small children.
- A few owners had their seat bolt snap after minimal use.
- More than one owner complained of the bike’s ‘toxic’ odor, most likely emanating from tires and parts.
- Some buyers complained that this bike was ‘too small’! Perhaps they didn’t read the words ‘Mini BMX’ in the product description!
- A couple of owners would have liked tools to be included, for assembly.
- Two parents considered Rocker’s goat-horns logo to be ‘Satanic’ and ‘demonic’.
- Occasionally, customers would receive tires that bubbled and were out-of-round.
- In a minority of situations the chain broke within a few days use.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Rocker Mini Bike Mayhem – Rocker Mini BMX Torture Test
Yeah, I would say it’s worth it. If you’re gonna be dorking around and you want something you can just throw around… This thing’s rock-solid. I had a lot of fun.
Six Fun Mini Rocker BMX Tricks – From Beginner to More Advanced
Now, I must agree. There is something absolutely ridiculous about a full-grown man riding what is essentially a kid-size bike, but… they’re a great tool for learning some new tricks before we apply them to our full-size bikes.
Rocker Mini Bike Torture Test with Phil
Rockers are chunky mini versions of 20” BMX bikes designed to take a serious amount of adult-sized abuse. Fat tires, massive bars, top-load stems – every bit as RAD as a 20”.