BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rocker iROK. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- It seemed that the main reward of a Rocker mini BMX is the lashings of fun delivered.
- In terms of value, some buyers saw the iROK as better quality than more expensive BMXs.
- Most owners found the iROK straight-forward and easy to put together, with good instructions.
- Rocker bikes were admired for their build quality, being strong enough for adult abuse.
- Packaging impressed, frequently.
- Buyers are impressed by the massive range of colorways and limited editions.
- Customer service was lauded for quality, fast replacement of parts, free postage and knowledgeable advice.
- Long-term owners found their iROKs to be durable.
- It was seen as a good trainer, building confidence to develop full-size BMX skills.
- Rockers took a severe beating; large drops, jumps, impacts, stairs etc. etc.
- Some parents found these Rocker bikes suitable for their small children.
11 reasons not to buy
- Hi-Ten Steel is tough but heavy and unforgiving.
- 1-piece cranks were lower-end.
- Numerous owners said the iROK was heavy, even though this weight contributed to strength.
- Some parents lamented the lack of brakes, although this bike is not aimed at small children.
- A few owners had their seat bolt snap after minimal use.
- More than one owner complained of the bike’s ‘toxic’ odor, most likely emanating from tires and parts.
- Some buyers complained that this bike was ‘too small’! Perhaps they didn’t read the words ‘Mini BMX’ in the product description!
- A couple of owners would have liked tools to be included, for assembly.
- Two parents considered Rocker’s goat-horns logo to be ‘Satanic’ and ‘demonic’.
- Occasionally, customers would receive tires that bubbled and were out-of-round.
- In a minority of situations the chain broke within a few days use.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Six Fun Mini Rocker BMX Tricks – From Beginner to More Advanced
Now, I must agree. There is something absolutely ridiculous about a full-grown man riding what is essentially a kid-size bike, but… they’re a great tool for learning some new tricks before we apply them to our full-size bikes.