Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Razor High Roller. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- The Razor High Roller has a durable steel frame.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- The bike is affordable, according to users.
- Users found the vibrant colors of the bike attractive.
- The Razor High Roller has a quick-release seat post clamp, making it easy to adjust the height of the seat.
- The bike is great for children just learning freestyle tricks, with its front footpegs.
7 reasons not to buy
- Numerous users reported the bike’s hand brakes are hard to adjust and often do not engage.
- Many of the components, including the brake levers and chain guard, are constructed out of plastic. Users found they broke easily.
- Users found that the fork and rims often arrived damaged.
- The Razor High Roller’s handlebars cannot spin all the way around.
- The High Roller's chain easily falls off the bike, according to users.
- The bike is very noisy when the rider pedals.
- The bike is heavy.