BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo Pursuit. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Pursuit’s 750W mid-drive Bafang motor outputs a peak wattage of 1000W and is plenty powerful at hauling cargo and climbing hills.
- A GTMRK suspension fork dampens bumps under the Pursuit’s front end.
- Gearing is clean and internal, via the Pursuit’s Sturmey-Archer 3-speed rear hub.
- A thumb-operated trigger throttle is available to Pursuit riders.
- The Pursuit’s LCD display shows trip distance, battery level, power, and speed.
- Stopping power is provided by 2-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
- Kenda Krusade 26” x 4.0” fat tires provide the Pursuit with comfort and suspension over various surfaces.
3 reasons not to buy
- Owners said the 63lb Pursuit was heavy to lift.
- An owner received their Pursuit with a damaged fork.
- The Pursuit’s brakes and suspension fork are manufactured by little-known brands.