BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected]ride.com with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ragley Blue Pig. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The Ragley Blue Pig is a versatile hardtail mountain bike. Experts found it capable of tackling downhill runs, enduro courses and flowy cross-country trails.
- Wide 780mm - 800mm bars (depending on frame size), offer riders stability on the Ragley Blue Pig.
- The long chainstays on the Blue Pig provide riders with a controlled, supple ride.
- The bike’s frame utilizes a seat tube tower strut and down tube gusset to reduce the impact felt on harsh terrain.
- A RockShox Yari RC 150mm fork smooths out one’s ride over rock gardens and other rough trail obstacles, on the Ragley Blue Pig.
- Experts agree that the bike's Shimano drivetrain shifts smoothly between all 12 gears.
- The Blue Pig uses large rotors on Shimano brakes, allowing riders the ability to brake on-demand.
- A 150mm - 170mm dropper seat post (depending on the size of the bike), pleased test riders.
- Riders agree that Ragley's own-brand saddle is comfortable, on the Blue Pig.
- The bike's chromoly steel frame is extremely durable.
- Maxxis Minion tires are included on the bike. These provide riders with excellent traction on most trails.
- Experts were pleased that the Ragley Blue Pig comes with a 5-year warranty.
- The geometry of the bike offers riders a capable climbing position.
- The bike has chain guide tabs that keep the chain in place when riding trails.
4 reasons not to buy
- The 50mm stem felt long to several experts. They would have preferred a 35mm - 40mm stem for a snappier ride.
- Some testers found that the 74° seat tube angle was slack when climbing. A steeper seat tube angle would allow riders to better weight the bike on climbs.
- The bike is expensive for a steel hardtail, according to some experts.
- Long chainstays reduce the bike's agility. Testers suggest sizing down for a more playful ride.