Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rad Power RadRover 6 Plus. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- A 750-watt hub-driven motor provides the RadRover 6 with 15% more torque than the RadRover 5.
- The RadRover 6 rolls on obese Kenda Juggernaut 26”x4” tires, which are grounded and grippy.
- An adjustable 60mm suspension fork provides the RadRover 6 with comfort on imperfect roads.
- The RadRover 6 features a twist throttle that can be operated independently.
- An 11-34 tooth, 7-speed drivetrain equips the RadRover 6 with ample gear-range on hill climbs.
- The RadRover 6’s streamlined design features a low-profile battery and concealed controller box.
- Integrated front and rear lights power on and off with the RadRover 6.
- The RadRover 6’s hydraulic brakes require minimal effort while offering powerful operation.
- The RadRover 6 comes fitted with phat-ass fenders.
- A tester successfully rode the RadRover 6 across sand.
- The RadRover 6’s packaging was described as ample.
- A number of owners found assembly of the RadRover 6 to be easy.
- The RadRover 6’s suspension fork is adjustable and can be locked-out.
- A one-year warranty covers the RadRover 6.
- The RadRover 6 comes equipped with a bell and kickstand.
13 reasons not to buy
- The RadRover 6 costs 17% more than the RadRover 5.
- The RadRover 6 weighs 4.8 lb more than RadRover 5.
- The RadRover 6’s 60mm suspension fork offers 40mm less travel than the 100mm fork on the RadRover 5.
- In low or bright light, it can be difficult to read the RadRover 6’s left-hand display.
- A reviewer wanted more color choices than the black-only offered on the standard RadRover 6.
- Standard and Step-Thru RadRover 6s are only available in one frame size each.
- One reviewer found the RadRover 6’s sprung fork to be ‘simple’ and weighty.
- The RadRover 6’s 2-amp charger takes 6 hours to reach full charge.
- Reviewers find the RadRover 6’s headlight to be underpowered.
- At 73 to 74 lb, the RadRover 6 is heavy to lift or to ride when the battery goes flat.
- Many RadRover 6 buyers experienced poor communication and response times from Rad Power’s customer service.
- Some buyers who received faulty RadRover 6s, could not ride them for months after purchasing.
- One tester noted that the RadRover 6’s motor continued to deliver power after the rider had stopped pedaling.
Expert Reviews94/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Rad Power Bikes RadRover 6 Plus Review 2023
The Rover is set up in such a way that makes it extremely versatile. It isn’t good for one particular type of consumer, it’s good for a lot of them. That’s mainly due to the way Rad was able to create a comfortable, yet capable fat-tire e-bike.
America’s New #1 Selling Ebike? The All-New Radrover 6 Plus
The 6 Plus probably isn’t the kind of bike that’s going to make existing Rad Rover owners want to upgrade but if you’re in the market for your first fat-tire Rad e-bike, I think its upgrades make a compelling case for the $███ premium over the RadRover 5.
Rad Power Bikes RadRover 6 Plus Full Review – The RadRover Fat Tire Ebike Just Got Better
A more powerful fat-tire e-bike can be purchased for the same price. I don’t fault those people for wanting the highest-output motor with the largest battery at the best price, but… Rad Power Bikes is the largest seller of e-bikes in North America and potential customers should take comfort in that.
RadRover 6 Plus Hill Climb, Drag Races and First Impressions
The lowest I saw was 11mph throttle-only, up this very steep hill… keep in mind how heavy this electric bike is. The fat-tire bikes are also a little less efficient… This new 750-watt motor from Rad is plenty capable on hills. Perhaps if you lived in the mountains maybe you’d want something a little more powerful but then you’d be looking at mid-drive bikes anyway.
Ride Review: Rad Power Bikes’ Rad Rover 6+ Ebike Refines the Design, Doesn’t Forget the Fat Tire Fun
If you thought fat bikes were for beach bums or vacation villas, especially if you’ve been off bikes for a while, think again and give the RadRover 6 consideration. You’ll be surprised at how much fun it is to ride “fat”.
2021 Rad Power RadRover 6 Plus First Ride Review
In an era when dad rock, dad jeans, and previously dorky dad styles are suddenly cool, Rad Power Bikes has launched the RadRover 6 Plus — the ultimate dad bike… My dad passed away a few years back, but he would have enjoyed the RadRover 6 Plus.
RadRover 6 Plus Electric Bike Review: Spicing Up Your Daily Commute
At the end of the day, it’s hard to call the added weight a flaw. There’s no doubt in my mind it helped me barrel through some of the debris littering the bike lanes in my city… Much of that 73.4 lbs is courtesy of the giant battery pack and electronics on the RadRover 6 Plus, and it’s a small price to pay for such reliable performance and power.
The New Rad Power Bikes RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru
Its glossy charcoal and black livery is refined and sophisticated… but the upgrades in this new version are anything but skin deep… It is without a doubt the most comprehensive set of upgrades Rad Power Bikes has brought to any of its bikes.
Best Electric Bikes
1 day ago
1 day ago