Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the QuietKat Warrior. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Warrior is available in a 1000W unclassified version or in a Class-1-or-2-compliant 750W model.
- Warriors are equipped with 5 levels of pedal-assist and throttle on tap.
- The Warrior’s mid-drive Bafang 1000W motor can potentially put out 160Nm of torque.
- Humungous 4.5” Kenda Juggernat tires handle sand, snow, dirt and mud.
- The Warrior is available in two sizes: S/M and M/L, to fit riders from 5’6” to over 6”.
- The Warrior is quiet, making it well-suited for hunters stalking even the most dangerous game.
- With a payload of 325 lb, Warrior riders can bring home the bacon, literally.
- The Warrior hauls tall and heavy riders up hills with ease.
- For all your camouflage needs, the Warrior is available in either ‘Sandstone’ or ‘Poseidon Dry Camo’ colorways.
- Reviewers appreciate that the Warrior’s battery is internally housed within the bike’s frame.
5 reasons not to buy
- Owners said the Warrior’s 70lb weight could make it difficult to ride and lift for smaller riders.
- Some owners and one reviewer received their Warrior with damaged parts.
- Experiences with customer service are mixed.
- A Warrior owner experienced grass and weeds getting caught in their drivetrain.
- The Warrior uses 2-piston mechanical disc brakes with large 203mm rotors. If brakes were 4-piston and/or hydraulic, they would be more powerful.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
How Quiet Is the QuietKat?
Today we’ll be doing noise tests between the QuietKat Warrior 1000 and the Polaris ACE 570. We want to see exactly how much quieter this electric bicycle is when it’s travelling through the woods… Conclusion: While the ACE was quieter than expected, the QuietKat was barely audible at 25 yards which will greatly reduce your chances of alerting game.
How Good Can a QuietKat Climb and Dealing With Sand
I have a QuietKat Warrior which is a 1000 Watter and so far I’ve been very happy with it… These have great brakes on ‘em, big disc brakes… well, I’m impressed. It made it up. I’m breathing a little bit but less than if I’d walked up that.
QuietKat Warrior Unboxing and 1st Tests
Now, I’m not a small guy. I’m 6’4”, 290lb. I was worried this bike would be too small for me but this thing’s a beast… So I’m just going to go up this hill without pedaling at all… on 3… So I’m up on the incline, still about 14 miles an hour, I’m not pedaling at all, it’s dropping to 10… So now I’m pedaling but not very hard, up to 16 miles per hour… And now without pedaling at all on 5… 20 miles an hour… almost at the top. 16 miles an hour. Very impressive.
Review: QuietKat Warrior 1000
Range was far better than I had expected and actually matched QuietKat’s claims of 18 miles unassisted… It feels like a real machine, more akin to a motorcycle than a wimpy mountain bike… The Warrior 1000 is a high-quality, ingeniously designed bike and system. It’s well worth the price to quietly get afield.
QuietKat Warrior 1000
I’m a road and mountain bike enthusiast… It’s more of an electric motorcycle than a mountain bike… The derailleur must have taken a hit during shipping and was bent in toward the tire, so I called the company and they sent a replacement… The bike is heavy, over 70 lbs., making it too awkward to easily lift in and out of the truck… The ride isn’t smooth… Overall, the QuietKat Warrior 1000 has been a great purchase for me, doing everything I expected. The quality of the bike is excellent. If anything, the power is almost too much. I can now get back into my most remote stands without breaking a sweat – I love it!
Best Electric Bikes
5 hours ago
17 hours ago