BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the QuietKat Ranger. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Ranger rides well on rough dirt and logging roads.
- The Ranger’s motor is quiet, whether whizzing about on the farm or moving in for the kill.
- Riders said they were surprised by how fast the Ranger moved off-road.
- The Ranger has plenty of power to climb hills.
- The Ranger’s fat tires power through snow, mud, slush and loose dirt.
- QuietKat offers a lifetime warranty on the Ranger’s alloy frame.
- Some buyers say their Ranger came 95% assembled.
- There’s enough torque behind the Ranger’s motor to haul a trailer full of cargo or carcasses.
- Owners say the Ranger is easy to assemble in just two hours.
- The Ranger features a one-year warranty on components.
- An instructional assembly video from QuietKat is available on YouTube.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Ranger’s written instructions are minimal and difficult to follow.
- Some owners say the Ranger’s paint is powdery and scratches easily.
- Ranger riders sometimes sought wider and longer mudguards than those provided.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Demo Ride of QuietKat Ranger 750
I’m pedaling really lightly and you’re gonna see this thing just starts cookin’… you get to a point where you’re a little bit fatigued and you want to just let it do the work, just take the throttle down and I don’t need to pedal at all. It would go for 20 miles on a full charge if I just sat here and let the throttle do the work.
Best Electric Bike for Deer Hunting
The best electric bike for deer hunting is definitely the 2020 QuietKat Ranger… riding a loud ATV is just going to scare the game away. The QuietKat Ranger is a great option that is noiseless, powerful, and yet can cover a decent distance before you need to get back to the charger.