Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the QuietKat Ibex. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Ibex is “…the MOST FUN…” one tester has “…ever had on two wheels.”
- Reviewers like the Ibex’s styling. It “looks like a beast”.
- Testers praise the comfort provided by a 140mm, inverted air-suspension fork and RockShox Monarch RL rear shock, coupled to FireLink’s “responsive” 4-bar linkage...
- ...in collaboration with very fat 4.8” CST tires, capable of handling “crazy” terrain.
- Testers tout “incredible power and performance” from the Ibex’s 1000W motor, putting out 1500W at peak, and 160Nm of torque.
- With a mid-drive motor and torque sensor, a tester confirms “smooth” acceleration.
- The large 48V 21Ah battery is appreciated for its 30-60mi maximum range.
- A tester says the Ibex will “haul ass” on climbs while loaded with cargo.
- A tester is impressed with the amount of power available via throttle-only operation.
- Hunters and adventurers are pleased with the availability of proprietary accessories to mount bows and rifles,in addition to game and cargo trailers.
- Testers say the Ibex rolls hard through snow and rain.
- The Ibex is furnished with Tektro 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
- Owners praise the Ibex’s build quality.
- Owners are impressed with the Ibex’s speed. One test-rider claims to have reached 52mph.
- The Ibex comes in Medium and Large sizes, fitting riders 5’6” to “6’ & above”.
- Testers say the Ibex’s display is bright.
- One tester says the Ibex is “a great commuter bike”.
6 reasons not to buy
- A tester had to dismount in order to negotiate some tight turns, due to the Ibex’s large size and 75lb weight.
- One tester confirms that the heavy Ibex is “a bit slow” to get going, notably on climbs.
- Testers note the “high” sticker price on the Ibex, QuietKat’s most expensive bike.
- The Ibex does not come with integrated lights.
- A tester who hunts would like to see a dark green or camouflage color.
- The Ibex’s display can be difficult to see in full sun.
Expert Reviews83/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Quietkat Ibex – The Most Capable Full Suspension E-Bike Fat Bike Yet
This bike rips! A positively jaw-dropping experience… the MOST FUN I have ever had on two wheels. It looks like a beast and has more power than I know what to do with. I was able to reach 52mph. It’s a dream to pedal, drive and rove around on. It is THAT awesome. Plus, it has been a great commuter bike.
QuietKat Ibex Electric Bike Review
The high sticker price might be outside the reach of tighter budgets, but when it comes to fat tire e-bikes, there isn’t another one quite like the QuietKat Ibex, with its incredible power and performance. It’s a large bike so it takes extra effort to make tight turns so we occasionally had to dismount to move it around.
Best Electric Bikes
3 hours ago
16 hours ago
Villy Custom Fully Customizable Cruiser Bike13 November – 4 December