BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority 600. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The Priority 600 has a wide gear range across 12 speeds. Riders can easily climb steep grades with the "granny" gear.
- The bike has a Pinion gearbox and Gates belt drive instead of a chain and external gears. These are mess-free and require little maintenance.
- Included fenders help keep riders clean on rainy days.
- Users found the grips ergonomic and comfortable.
- The hydraulic disc brakes require little maintenance and are reliable.
- One user found the bike handled extra weight well. They used it to transport groceries.
- 650b Goodyear tires are wide and smooth out rough roads.
- The aluminum frame is well-built and strong.
- Priority sends the bike tubeless-ready.
- Assembly is a quick and easy process.
- The Gates belt drive allows riders to shift smoothly in wet and dry conditions.
- It's easy to attach racks to the bike to expand its commuting capabilities.
- Many users found Priority's customer service was excellent.
- The 600 comes packaged very well. Users were impressed that there was no damage from shipping.
- Dynamo hub powered lights are included on the bike. This powers the lights as you pedal and there is no need to charge them between uses.
- Priority includes a kickstand with the bike.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several users note, the bike's tires can rub on the fenders.
- Some testers desire a sturdier kickstand. They describe the one included as flimsy.
- The 600 is heavy compared to similar bicycles.
- Users found the headlight can easily come loose and needs to be tightened back into place.
- Pedal strikes are frequent on off-road terrain due to the low bottom bracket.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
The 600 from Priority Bicycles | Pinion Gearbox Powered Commuter Bike
The Priority 600 is an ‘All Road’ commuter bike that features the Pinion C1.12 gearbox, a transmission designed by former Porsche engineers. That means you get a bicycle that has a miniature automotive manual transmission. That comes with some perks – aside from the coolness factor – like a 600% gear range.