BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Norco Range VLT. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Range’s ability to handle big hits and air was praised.
- 180mm of front travel make this a downhill beast.
- Stability and traction were lauded on descents.
- The RockShox Super Deluxe Coil shock proved well-balanced.
- One tester found the bike comfortable on long exploratory rides.
- A steep seat-tube angle paid off on climbs.
- Maxxis Assegai tires were plenty grippy and never spun out.
- An optional range extender gives riders a total capacity of almost 1,000 Wh.
- The long BikeYoke dropper-post aided stability on descents.
7 reasons not to buy
- The rear brake rotor sometimes rubbed on the frame.
- An undersized chainstay protector allowed paintwork damage.
- The Range’s battery can’t be removed from the bike.
- One tester felt that the Range’s seating position felt unsuited to long rides.
- A long frame and wide bars felt overextended to some riders.
- One reviewer had the rear shock blow-out after two rides.
- A SRAM rear derailleur required replacement after one test ride.
Expert Reviews67/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Norco Range VLT C1 in Review
The Norco Range VLT performs best on rough, difficult descents… for longer, leisurely rides, you better look elsewhere. The Norco Range VLT is a true freeride bike…
Norco Range VLT C1 eMTB Review
…capable of being pedaled up the steepest of trails, tackling the most technical terrain… a comfy and worthy bike for exploratory rides… The battery range is very competitive on the 630Wh versions…
Did Norco Make the Best Ebike? Norco Range VLT C1
This setup is insane… it could be a bikepark bike…or just a fun, all-round bike… super-fun… cleared all the jumps… would I recommend this bike? 100% Would I buy it? Probably…if I got the right deal.
Racing the Lift
So, we had a bet. They take the lift. We take some double-track. Guess who won?
Did I Like the Norco Range Better Than the Giant?
…this [Giant] cockpit is more comfortable for me… come’s with carbon wheels. Norco does not… AXS shifter [on the Giant] is amazing… Bottom line is, Norco’s cheaper… weight on the Norco’s less… just as smooth.