Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Nickelodeon Paw Patrol. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
4 reasons to buy
- A large number of owners found this bike easy to put together.
- Several buyers described the 12 inch Paw Patrol as sturdy.
- Some parents felt that this bike allowed room for children to grow.
- The Paw Patrol theme excited kids who are fans of the franchise.
14 reasons not to buy
- Engineering was poor and parts fit together in a wobbly manner.
- The Paw Patrol ‘plate’ was cheap and needed zip-ties to attach it.
- Many parts seemed to be overtightened, needing specialty tools to repair.
- Some owners found that the chain lost tension despite adjustment.
- For a couple of owners, cranks loosened and weren’t repairable.
- Instructions were general and applied to every juvenile Pacific brand bike.
- Cheap tires were slippery, plasticky and fell off rims during inflation.
- Poor pedal bearings were sometimes stiff and wouldn’t rotate.
- Wheels were sometimes untrue and turned stiffly.
- One parent’s Paw Patrol arrived with two split grips.
- A few of these bikes arrived scratched.
- Plasticky training wheels seemed sub-par and needed regular adjustment.
- This bike was advertised as being suited to children older and taller than was possible.
- Numerous parts were missing from new bikes; training wheels, a seat post collar, nuts, bolts, screws, washers, manuals and worse of all – a Paw Patrol plate.
Bottom lineThe Nickelodeon Paw Patrol is what is referred to as a ‘character bike’. Essentially, it’s a low quality machine which appeals to young fans of the Paw Patrol franchise. Multiple owners said that the bike was suitable for average-sized 2 to 4 year-olds. Despite this, it was advertised as being suited to 1 to 5 year-olds at 38” to 47” tall. Upon arrival, packaging clearly stated that it was “Suitable for 1 to 4 year-olds”, with a maximum height of 34". A toy reviewer said it suited kids 28” to 38” tall. It is a cheap, mass-produced bicycle with character appeal for smaller toddlers. High ratings come from new owners who have recently delighted their excited children with the presentation of this as a gift. Probably not a future hand-me-down.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Paw Patrol 12-inch Bike from Pacific Cycle
The Paw Patrol 12 inch bike is for ages 3 to 5…It will be a good fit for a child between 28” and 38” tall… The instruction manual isn’t specific to this bike.