BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mongoose Rebel. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Mongoose Rebel is an attractive and sleek freestyle BMX bike for children.
- With 20” wheels, the bike rolls smoothly at the skate park.
- A steel frame ensures the bike is durable and able to handle regular use.
- Users agree that the seat is comfortable on the Rebel.
- Assembling the bike is easy.
- The bike is affordable, according to consumers.
- The handlebars are easy to maneuver on the Rebel. This allows riders to perform tricks, including bar spins, on the bike.
3 reasons not to buy
- Users agree the Mongoose Rebel is heavy.
- Many testers experienced issues with the brakes of the bike.
- The chain can easily become damaged on the bike.