BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mondraker Foxy. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Mondraker Foxy has 150mm of travel in the rear and 160mm of travel upfront. This allows riders to tackle chunky, steep terrain on it.
- The Mondraker Foxy excels at descents, with its stretched wheelbase.
- Broad turns are meant for this bike. It swoops through them with ease, allowing the bike to gain speed quickly.
- The bottom bracket of the Foxy is threaded and easy to maintain.
- A shock fender keeps dirt and grime out of the shock on the bike.
- Cables are quietly routed through the frame on the Mondraker Foxy.
- The head tube angle is adjustable by 1°. This allows riders to fine-tune the bike to their riding preferences.
- Testers found the short stem, steep headtube angle and 44mm fork offset help keep the bike in line.
- The bike has excellent midstroke support. Riders found this helped them maintain traction when they had to get out of the saddle on climbs.
- Mondraker’s Zero suspension setup and the Foxy’s wide gear range make this bike a capable climber.
- The 66° head tube angle on the bike is steep. It allows riders to maintain control through slow, technical terrain and tosteer quickly around obstacles at speed.
- Experts were impressed that the Mondraker Foxy is coil shock compatible.
4 reasons not to buy
- With its long wheelbase, the Mondraker Foxy is difficult to maneuver through tight and twisty terrain.
- Experts found that the Foxy's frame lacks protection, allowing it to easily become dented or scraped by rocks and other trail debris.
- Test riders agree that the Mondraker Foxy has more pedal bob than other bikes in its category.
- Experts agree that the bike is expensive.