Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mondraker Chrono. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Mondraker Chrono's stiff carbon frame dampens impacts effectively, for riders on rough terrain.
- A high-quality 100mm fork helps riders maneuver over obstacles comfortably. Mondraker specs the bike with a RockShox Judy fork.
- The bike's SRAM drivetrain is reliable and smooth shifting.
- The forward geometry of the Chrono is aggressive and racy.
- 29” wheels, with Maxxis Ikon tires, are fast-rolling on the bike.
- The Chrono's threaded bottom bracket is easy to maintain.
- The bike's low bottom bracket and aggressive geometry provide riders with stability and control.
- The bike is extremely responsive, with its stiff carbon frame.
- Mondraker offers the Chrono in four sizes ranging from S to XL. This allows the bike to be used by riders of many sizes.
- Internally routed cables give the bike a clean appearance.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Mondraker Chrono’s brake rotors are only 160mm wide. Experts state that this is on the small side.
- The bike's skinny grips are not comfortable and can lead riders to feel vibrations over rough terrain.