Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lectric XPeak. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- Experts say the XPeak offers unrivaled value.
- Testers are amazed to see the high-quality RST Renegade fork on such a cheap bike.
- Reviewers say the smooth assistance of Lectric’s PWR motor tuning makes riding trails easier than on other cadence-sensor bikes.
- The XPeak is available in a step-over (riders from 5’7” to 6’5”) or step-through (5’2” - 6’3”) build.
- UL 2849 (battery) and ISO 4210-10 (e-MTB) certification attest to the bike’s safety and reliability.
- The hydraulic brakes with 180mm rotors offer “excellent braking power.”
- A thru-axle up front and quick motor disconnect out back make it easier to remove the wheels.
- Reviewers say the 750W motor easily powers the XPeak up steep climbs.
- The quick-release pedals make storage and transport easier.
- Experts agree the XPeak handles loose dirt, chunky terrain, and rocky climbs well.
- The puncture-resistant Chaoyang tires come with slime pre-installed.
- According to experts, the tires have “really good” traction on dirt and over rocks.
- The XPeak arrives almost complete. Final assembly requires no tools.
3 reasons not to buy
- Two testers find the RST fork too soft and bouncy, although Lectric claims production bikes will get firmer coils.
- An expert says the thumb shifter can be hard to reach.
- A reviewer complains that the grips move around on the bars.
Expert Reviews88/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Lectric XPeak Review: Is It the New King of All-Terrain Electric Bikes?
The Lectric XPeak is setting a new standard for off-road electric bikes, combining power, versatility, and affordability… this e-bike offers specs and features that are typically found in much more expensive models.
Exclusive First Look & Ride: The Lectric XPeak All-Terrain E-Bike
With the XPeak, Lectric continues its mission of making e-bikes more accessible to a broader audience by slashing prices… the XPeak delivers on that promise by offering a bike with high-quality components at a much lower price.
Hands-on With the New Lectric XPeak Fat Tire E-Bike – E-MTB!
Overall, really impressive for the price. I was really impressed with the way it handled the hills, with the way it handled the larger rocks. That kind of stuff, because that’s… some legit mountain biking in there…
Best Electric Bikes
2 hours ago
2 days ago