Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lectric XP Lite. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The XP Lite is a thrifty choice for a Class 2 e-bike. It leaves the weight in your wallet.
- At 46lb, it’s light enough to carry (and for younger and smaller riders).
- Testers say the XP Lite folds up small enough to fit in most car trunks.
- A tester was able to easily fold the XP Lite in under 30 seconds.
- The XP Lite’s 300W motor can hit a peak of 720W.
- XP Lite riders say the bike climbs decently.
- The XP Lite’s twist throttle will propel you to a top speed of 20mph.
- Testers describe the XP Lite’s power output as “sufficient”.
- The XP Lite is a single-speed, for simplicity, but with 5 levels of pedal-assist.
- A tester says the XP Lite’s display is clear and covers “plenty of metrics”.
- Reviewers described the XP Lite’s build as ‘sturdy’.
- There are four colors available for prospective XP Lite buyers.
- Owners cooed over the XP Lite’s good-looking “lines and curves”.
- Integrated front and rear lights are included.
- The XP Lite is equipped with a removable battery, for security or off-bike charging.
- Foldable metal pedals are a great space-saving feature at this price point.
- The Lectric XP Lite suits smaller and shorter riders.
8 reasons not to buy
- The Lectric XP Lite suits smaller and shorter riders.
- A tester said that the XP Lite is difficult to carry when folded. It has no latch.
- This battery is Lite on the range, at 48V 7.8Ah and around 20 mi of real-world use.
- The XP Lite does not include a rack or fenders.
- Riders found the XP Lite’s single gear limiting, in hilly locations.
- One owner received their XP Lite with a bent crank.
- Cable wrap “looks like someone has pulled the film from a VHS tape”.
- There is a noticeable lag, as assist kicks in and drops off, on the XP Lite.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Lectric XP Lite Review: A Cheap E-bike That Doesn’t Stink
After reviewing the XP Lite I can confidently say it is the most affordable electric bike I recommend. There are, however, some considerations. Many have commented on the fact that the Lectric XP 2.0 is simply a better value; fenders, bigger battery, more powerful motor, front suspension, rear rack, step-through option, all for $___ more.
Brand New Lectric XP Lite Electric Bike
I love a lot of things about the XP Lite compared to the XP 2.0. It is by far the lightest foldable e-bike we have reviewed. It is super easy to lift. I was surprised that a foldable e-bike would make me feel nostalgic of my childhood days cruising on a BMX bike. It is so compact when folded, that it should fit into just about all small trunks. It is the lowest costing e-bike we have ever reviewed.
Lectric XP Lite E-bike Review ~ A Smaller, Lighter and More Compact E-bike!
How many of you bought or were wanting to buy the original Lectric XP or XP 2.0 but wish that it was a little bit lighter, a little bit smaller or maybe you felt intimidated by the size of it?
Lectric XP Lite Folding E-bike Review and Testing
Well, I’ve had a lot of fun riding this bike. It performed really well on just a regular paved road. Now I also took it out on some rougher terrain… It bounced a lot, transferring all those bumps back up to the handlebar which, you know, can be kind of uncomfortable.
Lectric XP Lite After 3 Weeks and About 100 Miles
Some of the reasons I got this bike were: probably No.1 is the cost. Has disc brakes and there’s no gearing, so it’s a lot simpler for my wife to ride. It’s got plenty of power, even to go up fairly steep hills. Has lights. The display is very easy to read in the sun. Everything seems to be good quality. I really have no complaints about it. I gotta put the seat up pretty high since it’s a fairly small bike. Gone probably about 100 miles and it has been pretty flawless.
Lectric XP Lite Folding eBike – 48V 300 Watt – 20mph – Lectric Blue
This is the XP Lite, built from the ground up to accomplish three goals:
1. Make the XP lighter and more stowable.
2. Make it ultra-affordable and…
3. Make it ride less like a folding e-bike and more like a typical bike, a BMX bike.
Lectric XP Lite | Lightweight Ebike Review
Speed-wise, it’s a slower bike than the XP 2.0 but that’s OK because that’s not what it’s for. It’s a quick-trip e-bike. I’m 6’ tall. I think it’s a better bike for shorter people. I’m definitely gonna change the seat and the seatpost. This is hurting my butt.
My Thoughts on Lectric Lite Ain’t Good
My opinion of what Lectric has done is: they’ve gone off the rails. They have lost their mind. My take on the design was: it’s meant to be a last-mile bike for those guys that commute inside the city. They have a place to store it at work and they don’t want something that’s so heavy that they can’t carry it upstairs. What they didn’t solve is: the bike doesn’t latch when it’s folded.
Coffee Rant 4: Lectric XP Lite
Lectric XP Lite. Don’t believe the paid hype. For the price, it comes in pretty poorly, to be quite honest. Pretty much all of these bikes are made at a few of the same factories in China. I’m just really tired of seeing reviews from companies that are basically just a big, paid advertisement decorated as a review.
New Campsite at Subscribers Property, New XP Lite Lectric Bike Review. I Like It!
This thing weighs under 50lb and the XP 2.0 (the step-throughs and everything), they were nice but I am still able to reach 23mph on this one, downhill. I’m getting about 20 miles range out of this, so you kind of give up a little bit of battery power for the weight.
Best Electric Bike 2022! (New) Lectric XP Lite E-Bike Review
When we take the XP and the XP 2.0 and try to stick ‘em in the Jeep here, we actually can’t get both of them in the back without pushing the back seats forward a little bit so it’s kind of a tight fit. Voila! The XP Lites fit and the back seat is still all the way back so we can fit passengers.
Lectric XP Lite! | Their Best E-bike to Date…
This thing is lightweight, compact and super-affordable all at the same time. This one is definitely Lectric’s best bike and it is probably the easiest to recommend, coming in at that lower price point. I think it is almost the ideal commuter bike.
Lectric XP Lite Range Test With Some Hills to Boerne, Texas
My e-bike made it no problems. Mostly PAS 3. Energy bar has 4 bars still. 2 hours and 17 minutes. Mileage was 20.7mi and voltage is down to 46 so I still got probably another 3 miles left in it, which is pretty good considering there was quite a bit of hills.
Foldable E-Bike Lectric XP Lite Is Sturdy, Fun and a Good Value
Before trying the Lectric XP Lite, I was skeptical that an e-bike would be able to ride like a traditional bike, provide uphill power and still fold up to a compact size. Well, the Lectric XP Lite does all those things and for a compelling price. I wish it had a little more range at top speed.
Best Electric Bikes
54 mins ago
2 days ago