Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Kulana Lua. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Kulana Lua Tandem is a stylish bike, available in yellow or orange.
- The bike is suited for riders 5’4” to 6’2”, fitting a wide range of riders.
- Riders have the option of purchasing the Kulana Lua Tandem as a single-speed or seven-speed bike.
- Users found the bike easy to assemble.
- The seven-speed model of the Kulana Lua shifts smoothly with a twist shifter.
- The wide whitewall tires provide riders with a comfortable ride on flat terrain.
- The bike has a sturdy steel frame.
- This bike is great for individuals looking to help someone with a disability or limited mobility ride.
- The Kulana Lua Tandem is very affordable.
5 reasons not to buy
- Many users reported that the bike or fenders arrived damaged.
- The fenders have a tendency of rubbing on the wheel of this bike.
- The bike is not sized for a child to ride in the rear. The handlebars and seat cannot be lowered for riders below 5’4”.
- Many users complained that their feet ran into the front tire while turning.
- The bike is heavy, weighing over 60 lbs.