Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Joystar Macarons. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Joystar Macaroon is available with 12”, 14” and 16” tires. This allows a wide range of riders to utilize this bike.
- A vibrant multi-color design makes this an attractive bike for young riders.
- The tires are thick and wide, allowing riders to ride the bike with ease on dirt paths, pavement, and even the beach.
- Stickers are a bonus for riders of the Macaroon. They allow riders to customize their bike.
- The adjustable seat allows riders to find a riding position that is most comfortable for them.
- Most riders found assembling the bike a quick and painless process. Additional tools are not needed for assembly.
- Child-sized cranks allow small riders to pedal smoothly.
- The seat of the bike has a handle. This is helpful to adults assisting a young rider on the Macaroon.
- The steel frame on the Joystar Macaroon is durable.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bike is heavy, making it cumbersome for children to maneuver at times.
- Many users complained that parts arrived damaged.
- Several riders report that the Joystar Macaroon chain can easily fall off.
- The bearings on the bike wear quicker than those on other children's bikes.