Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Quietkat Jeep. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
20 reasons to buy
- With 160 Nm of torque, the Jeep E-bike is consistently powerful and fast on long, steep climbs.
- The Jeep E-bike is equipped with a potent ‘sport’ mode and a battery-friendly ‘eco’ mode.
- At just under 60 miles, the Jeep’s maximum range satisfied owners and reviewers.
- The Jeep’s 9-speed SRAM X5 drivetrain keeps the bike reliable and affordable.
- The Jeep’s 4-piston hydraulic Tektro Dorado brakes, paired with 230mm rotors, provide strong stopping power under the Jeep’s ample weight.
- With a Bafang Ultra mid-drive motor, the Jeep E-bike outputs a powerful 1500 W peak wattage.
- Reviewers describe the Jeep E-bike as robust, calling it "...an absolute tank”.
- Jeep E-bike riders are provided with pedal and throttle assistance to achieve the legal 20 mph limit.
- The Jeep’s inverted moto fork is stiff and doesn’t flex under this heavy E-bike’s fat wheels and tires.
- A wide range of custom-made racks, bags and trailers are available to haul cargo on the Jeep E-bike.
- The Jeep E-bike’s insanely-fat 4.8” wide tires allow for low-pressure riding on rugged or loose surfaces.
- Quietkat provides a 1-year warranty on components and a lifetime warranty on the Jeep’s frame.
- The Jeep’s RockShox Monarch RL 150mm rear shock is easily adjustable and features a lockout.
- An unrestricted 1000W Jeep E-bike model is available for use on private land or unrestricted areas.
- The Jeep E-bike’s responsive torque sensor accelerates quickly and cuts power immediately on braking.
- Owners and reviewers said the Jeep E-bike was amazingly comfortable, even over roots and rocks.
- Buyers said their Jeep E-bikes arrived with protective packaging and no damage.
- Owners mention that the Jeep’s head-turning appearance attracts attention.
- The Jeep E-bike comes in a 17” S/M and a 19” M/L size.
- Owners can charge the Jeep E-bike’s battery inside or outside of the bike.
3 reasons not to buy
- There’s no doubt that the Jeep E-bike is an expensive option.
- The Jeep E-bike is heavy, at 70 lb.
- Some reviewers felt the Jeep E-bike should include lights and fenders at this price.
Bottom lineThe Jeep E-bike is a full-suspension, electric, mid-drive, fat-tire mountain bike. With a muscular, torquey motor and 4.8” tires, the Jeep can cover steep and wild terrain. The bike comes in two models; a 750W street-legal ‘Class 2’ model and a 1000W unrestricted option. Both feature throttle control. Reviewers said the Jeep e-bike is suited to adventures, ‘utility sport’ riding and hunting. It isn’t a racy, ‘performance’ e-MTB. Instead, it is a robust, go-anywhere rig. The Jeep E-bike is an expensive option, but a number of reviewers and owners felt it was worth the price. Lights and fenders are not included.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
QuietKat Jeep Review 2021
It’s a cross between an all-terrain vehicle and an eMTB. I’m very impressed with the Jeep e-bike’s handling, performance and how well it harnesses its full-suspension chassis and fat tires.
Is the New Jeep E-Bike the Perfect Accessory for Your Jeep? We Review It to Find Out!
If you’re out there in the wilderness, the Jeep e-bike is perfect for either scouting out the next location that you’re gonna go offroad or just doing a little bit of exploring on some of the tighter, smaller trails around your camping spot.
Jeep E Bike at Easter Jeep Safari 2021 in Moab Utah!
I was blown away at how fast I could go up hills… on eco-mode at level 3 assist. I didn’t even notice the weight of the bike. Electronic controls were super easy to learn. I had a ton of fun riding the bike and I hope to pick one up for myself.
QuietKat’s Crazy ‘Jeep’ Electric Fat Bike Measures up to Its Famous Namesake
I and my teenage son logged many miles on the Jeep on numerous types of surfaces, from clean and clear pavement to gravel hiking trails to singletrack to soupy, muddy trails. Initial impressions: This thing is nigh unstoppable. And, it’s damn comfortable… the power, in tandem with the plush and adjustable suspension, really sets the Jeep apart.
The 2021 QuietKat Jeep E-Bike Can (Quite Literally) Go Anywhere
It’ll handle the toughest of terrain, but also have a place as a casual daily driver for errands around town or even a leisure cruise on the beach at low tide. The applications are limitless. If you’re looking to conquer some serious terrain this summer, this is your rig. Period.