BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Huffy Highland. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- A majority of Highlanders found it easy to assemble this bike.
- The Hi-Ten steel frame felt sturdy and comfortable on uneven terrain.
- Owners reported that the brandless shifters operated smoothly.
- Buyers were attracted to the Highland’s Low price.
- Components were low-end but serviceable.
- More than one owner felt that paintwork and finish were better than expected.
5 reasons not to buy
- Wheels sometimes arrived untrue and did not seem tough enough for trail use.
- Plastic cranks struck some owners as being low quality.
- The suspension fork didn’t seem to possess the heft required for offroad use.
- Instructions were vague and covered multiple models.
- The brandless seatpost started bending after two rides, under one 170lb rider.