BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Hiland Coollin. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- A flip-flop rear hub gives riders the option of riding in freewheel or fixed gear.
- A handful of customer reviews said the Coollin was light-weight.
- It was easy to assemble, for more than one buyer.
- Owners said the Coollin was ‘sleek’, ‘shiny’ and just plain “great lookin’”.
- One casual rider said the Coollin “worked well”.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some new bikes had: broken spokes, scuffs, scratching and both buckled wheels.
- Several riders said that the stock brakes lacked power.
- One buyer received a bike of the wrong size and in the wrong color.
- Metal shavings were found inside a wheel rim.
- Riders found the 25c tires narrower than expected for a hybrid bike.