Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Hiland Coollin. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- A flip-flop rear hub gives riders the option of riding in freewheel or fixed gear.
- A handful of customer reviews said the Coollin was light-weight.
- It was easy to assemble, for more than one buyer.
- Owners said the Coollin was ‘sleek’, ‘shiny’ and just plain “great lookin’”.
- One casual rider said the Coollin “worked well”.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some new bikes had: broken spokes, scuffs, scratching and both buckled wheels.
- Several riders said that the stock brakes lacked power.
- One buyer received a bike of the wrong size and in the wrong color.
- Metal shavings were found inside a wheel rim.
- Riders found the 25c tires narrower than expected for a hybrid bike.