BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Framed Verdict. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Framed Verdict has a heavy-duty steel frame.
- The paint is crisp and clean. Users agree it's attractive.
- The Velo Mushroom grips are comfortable and ensure riders' hands stay in place.
- Larger individuals found the bike supported their weight well.
- Framed provides quick responses to any customer complaints or issues.
- Testers describe the tires as “grippy” and “beefy.” They provide a stable platform for freestyle BMX riding.
- Users agree the bike is priced appropriately. It’s a good value for a beginner freestyle bike.
- Children and adults can use the Verdict.
4 reasons not to buy
- Users complained tools are not included for assembly.
- Broken parts on arrival were an issue for a few users.
- Chipped paint on the frame was a common complaint.
- The bike is not appropriate to use for BMX racing.