Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Feedback Sports Velo Wall Rack 2D. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Testers laud the Velo 2D’s highly adjustable arms, for accommodating a wide range of frame shapes and sizes.
- The Velo 2D’s cradles are rubberized, to accommodate and protect a wide range of tubing shapes.
- Buyers & testers both describe the Velo 2D as sturdy, stable & stiff.
- Critics praise this rack’s attractive, minimalist design.
- Owners praised the Velo 2D’s affordable pricing.
- Many owners say this rack is easy to install.
- A channel makes room for brake guides that sit beneath a toptube.
- Owners sometimes use the Velo 2D for performing minor maintenance tasks.
- Feedback Sports apply a 3-year warranty to the Velo 2D.
- One expert found this rack to be very versatile, fitting kids’ bikes with diverse frame shapes.
6 reasons not to buy
- Some users say the rack becomes less stable, the further arms are extended.
- A few owners reported that, with time, rubber cradles slipped off, sending their bikes crashing to the floor or onto their car.
- Some owners complained of easily-stripped Allen screws and ‘insufficient’ instructions.
- Users say this rack’s arms are sharp and can scratch paintwork if the bike is misplaced during loading.
- Feedback says the Velo 2D is not suitable for handlebars over 780mm, fatbikes, or bikes with “long wheelbases”.
- Some owners had problems hanging bikes with step-through frames.
Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Feedback Sports Velo Wall Rack 2D
A high-quality future-proof solution to bike storage, for whatever’s in your fleet. Your bike deserves nothing less. The rack is rated for 22kg, so will support even the heftiest downhill rig. It’s hard to imagine what could possibly go wrong with it, the engineering is so solid.
Feedback Sports Velo 2D Review
Feedback’s Velo 2D Wall Rack takes a simple wall-mounting concept and upgrades it with bi-directional moving arms that allow for complete customizability for your bike’s frame. We especially love that it easily accommodates any size bike a family might have.